I starded my Physiotherapy journey in 2000 treating Horses. Since then I have learned about many different ways to improve your animals wellbeeing.
How a treatment can influence your dogs wellbeeing:
• Prevention => so injuries don´t occure
• Pain Relief
• Feeling good, relaxation, more joy in life
• Rehabilitation (increases the mobility of the joints) for optimal results after the operation
• Stabilization of already existing wear and tear diseases
• Improved quality of movement and life (gait training)
• Improvement of physical coordination and awareness
• Sport goals can be optimized and maximized through a individuel training plan for your dog.